A Girl Tripped Me, Now I am Marrying Her

Image by autumnsgoddess0 from Pixabay


A girl tripped me and I fell in love. Marriage is on my mind. Don't tell me you saw it coming. Just-us'21 is happening in September, the culmination of our love story into permanence.

I met Somto in teens church 11 years ago - we both were teenagers serving on the teens executive team. I caught a fancy for her, a fancy that has lasted till today. By a series of events attributable to Providence, we are both here and eager to say I do. I captured a few of my love story in - Flux, Passions Due Time, and A Rare Fusion.

Take this as an unofficial invitation to Just-us 21' and an official request for support. Although, I fell in love, now I have to plan into Marriage. Be my help in this most exciting time.

Feel free to reach me for more details. My best regards.
Chinedu

Comments

  1. Awesome!! We congratulate both of you and we are deeply joyful to be part of this union. God bless and guide you through the planning. Much love from us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations guys! I'm super happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations pals, I'm super happy for the out of your love that start as pals for Christ into an enviable love everlasting.
    I'm extremely happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Congratulations man

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see you both together 🙈. My thoughts and prayers are with you, of course will be sending in my support. God bless your union, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Congratulations Chinedu. I am so happy for you both. May the good Lord bless and keep your precious home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxi Nedu, congratulations. I'm so excited about this! May the Lord complete all He has begun in your lives in Jesus mighty Name Amen!

    ReplyDelete

  8. AnonymousJune 24, 2021 at 9:41 AM
    Maxi Nedu, congratulations. I'm so excited about this! May the Lord complete all He has begun in your lives in Jesus mighty Name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful love story!You have my support and prayers as well. May God beautify and strengthen your union in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, congratulations in advance brother the day is blessed already and everything will fall in place better than you ever thought of

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by... Nedu Eze.

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs of My Traditional Marriage

PAIN, SICKNESS AND HOPE